Plus / Cross Beams
- Maximum weight per section can be 35 tons.
- Maximum size per column can be 2500 mm x 1000 mm.
- Range of plate thickness can be 6 mm to any thickness .
- Flange width can be maximum of 1000 mm.
- Length up to 12 meters without welding joint.
- Width can be maximum of 1200 mm x 1200 mm length up to 12 meters without welding joint.
- Beams and Girders are tailor made to customer’s specifications.
- Beams fabricated to precise dimensions through automatic / mechanized processing as compared to on-site fabrication.
- CNC programmed flame cutting produces high accuracy and precision in plate cutting.
- Edge and face mill facilities for precised finishing.
- Hole drilling, sawing and marking done on-line on automatic drilling / sawing / marking machines.
- Fabricated components shot / slag blasted before painting as per customers’ requirement.
- Mechanized handling eliminates any possibilities of mechanical damage.
- Beams can be delivered face milled, shot-blasted, painted or primer coated in factory finished condition.
- Jumbo size fabricated beams with drilled holes, studs, stiffeners, base plates, splice plates ready to be used at the site are supplied by Phenix fabrication facility at Sanand.
- Custom range of Plate Fabricated Beams, Boxes and Girders are used extensively in construction of Bridges (ROBs), Flyovers, Metro Rail Projects, Power Plants and Supercritical Boiler Columns, Industrial Structures, Material Handling Systems, Refineries, Steel Plants, Airports, Shopping Malls, Stadiums, Utility and Multi-Storied Buildings.
Columns & Rafters
- Flange thickness 40 mm and width up to 600 mm.
- Web depth 2000 mm and thickness up to 25 mm.
- Taper can be increased to reduce the footing size & save floor space.